Après Dublin will be the best event of the party season
There’s a savage new spot in the heart of Dublin where you can celebrate in style this Christmas. Après Dublin have constructed a custom built ski lodge and village in Georges Dock for the month of December. There were some VIP guests there to kick off the launch with none other than Cool Running’s actor Doug E. Doug who played Sanka and Rawle D. Lewis who played Junior Bevil.
Here’s a little taster of what to expect;
- A fully decked out 30m x 30m authentic wooden ski lodge with room for over 1500 people.
- Wide selection of food including gourmet beef burgers, German sausages, fish & chips, xmas Turkey burgers and a selection of Après platters available. We will have vegetarian/vegan options too!
- Full Après ski band playing all the classic Après ski tunes with plenty of dancing and crowd interaction. A few special guest bands will be joining us throughout December too.
- House DJ playing all the classic Après Ski songs and maybe a few other hits too all from the comfort of his custom made gondola DJ booth.
- Lots of photo opportunities including a ski lift photo booth and loads of retro ski costumes to get you in the mood.
- Beer, stout, red & white wine, mulled wine, gin and soft drinks will all be served from the 3 bars in the LODGE.
- A white Christmas as we will have snow machines to make the LODGE and VILLAGE look magical.
Massive thank you to everyone came out to our launch night last night!Here's a video showing what you can expect from us this month.Tickets available at: http://www.apresdublin.com/booking
Posted by Après Dublin on Friday, December 1, 2017
There’s also an Après Village where all the family to get into the Christmas spirit. “Wander through our Après Village to sip mulled wine, select beautiful handmade gifts and enjoy festive treats. See magical Christmas shows with all the family, sing-a-long with our winter choir and pick up some treats in a pop-up market stalls. Christmas is coming…and just like you, we can’t wait”. Best of all Après Village is free to enter, so bring all the family.
What to expect in the Après Village;
- Festive family fun every day from 12pm – 7pm
- Food & market stalls including hot drinks, churros, gourmet beef burgers, authentic
- German sausages and loads more food stalls
- Christmas grotto with Santa onsite from 12pm – 4pm Saturday 2nd/9th & Sunday 3rd/10th
- Lots of fun amusements for all the family including a carousel and a big wheel
- A VR ski experience so you can see if you have what it takes to make it on the slopes
- An inflatable snow globe where you get inside to create the perfect photo opportunity
- Market stalls to pick up gifts for family and friends
- Face painting on the weekend
For more information and bookings you can visit apresdublin.com
Fancy joining the Dailytrend.ie team? Check out the details here